Delivering the Powerful Defense Counsel You Need
Criminal charges or even allegations that you have committed a crime can threaten your reputation, your job, and your freedom. You need an attorney on your side who will do everything possible to ensure the full protection of your rights. You need a criminal defense lawyer that will not just push you to accept the first plea deal offered. No, if you want to do all you can to end your criminal defense case in your favor, then you need a defense attorney who is willing to take your case to trial and really fight for you.
To place your future in trusted hands, come to Springer & Steinberg, P.C. in Denver for legal counsel and representation. Our law firm has decades of combined criminal defense experience, including cases that have successfully been brought to trial. We do not back down from a case when our client’s future is hanging in the balance. If there is a way to put up a fight and counter the prosecution, then you know we will!
When you choose us to be your legal representatives, we can help by:
- Arguing for your early release on bond if necessary.
- Collecting and analyzing evidence to use in your defense.
- Working with expert witnesses to counter the prosecution.
- Negotiating for lessened charges or sentencing.
- Fighting the prosecution in court if need be.
- Managing your case entirely to make the process less stressful.
We know you are in a difficult position when you have been accused of or charged with a misdemeanor or felony. It will be our goal as your Denver criminal defense attorneys to act on your behalf whenever possible to make the entire procedure as simple for you as possible while also doing all we can to defend your rights and reputation.
Criminal Defense Acquitted at Trial
Criminal Defense Not Guilty
Criminal Defense Dismissed Mid Trial
Personal Injury $800,000
Explosion/fire resulting in a severely burned worker.
Personal Injury $900,000
Wrongful Death in a work-related accident.
Product Liability $4.35 Million
A roll-over of a small motorized vehicle.
Will Contest $4.46 Million
In the Matter of the Estate of Mark M. King, Colorado Court of Appeals Case.
One of our lead attorneys, Harvey A. Steinberg, Esq., is a well-known figure in Colorado criminal courtrooms. Furthermore, he has gained national media attention for successfully handling numerous high-profile cases for professional athletes and other star defendants, persevering even when the odds seemed stacked against him. As a founder of Springer & Steinberg, P.C., he leads our criminal defense team with professionalism, integrity, and an unwavering commitment to the complete preservation of each client’s rights and best interests.
Our Denver criminal defense attorneys have experience with cases involving:
- DUI (driving under the influence)
- Driving under the influence of marijuana or other drugs
- Drug possession, sales, trafficking, and other drug crimes
- Burglary, robbery, and other theft-related crimes
- Domestic violence, assault, murder, and other violent crimes
- Underage drinking
- Hit and run offenses, street racing, and other traffic violations
- Fraud, embezzlement, and other white collar crimes
In other words, if you have been charged for any serious crime or offense in Colorado, then you can find confidence in that our team has likely handled a case very much like it before. There is nothing that the prosecution or the courtroom can throw at us to catch us off-guard or make us give up on a client.