Denver Legal Malpractice Attorneys
Recoup Your Losses & Get the Experienced Counsel You Deserve
Like other professionals, attorneys are held to a high standard when it comes to providing their services to clients. They have an obligation to act in their clients’ best interests and to deliver a standard level of legal representation based on their training and the tools at their disposal. If they fail to uphold this standard of care, act in a way unfitting for the job, or intentionally commit wrongs, they can be held accountable.
At Springer & Steinberg, P.C., we respect our profession. We hold ourselves to the highest standard of excellence, and we believe that other attorneys and firms should do the same. If you have been the victim of legal malpractice of any kind, we can help you consider your options to recoup your losses and hold the at-fault attorney accountable for their misconduct, negligence, or wrongdoing. Our Denver legal malpractice attorneys will deliver the quality of counsel you rightfully deserve as we pursue justice on your behalf.
Predatory and unethical practices by lawyers should not be tolerated. Contact our firm at (303) 861-2800 to find out how we can help you.
Types of Legal Malpractice
It can be difficult to know whether you have been the victim of legal malpractice, but there are a few warning signs that may indicate that you received substandard legal counsel or have been the victim of fraud or misrepresentation.
The following are examples that may be indicators of legal malpractice:
- Your attorney missed a court appearance
- Your attorney missed a deadline to file paperwork or initiate a proceeding
- You were charged unreasonable fees or overcharged for services rendered
- You were charged for services that were never performed
- Your attorney engaged in personal or professional misconduct while representing you
- Your attorney settled without your knowledge and/or consent
- Your attorney failed to properly represent your interests or defend your position
- Your attorney failed to provide proper proof of their qualifications
If you have experienced any of these or similar types of misconduct or carelessness, do not wait to talk to a lawyer about your options. Springer & Steinberg, P.C. has been serving clients across Colorado for nearly 40 years. We have a reputation for success built upon our integrity, professionalism, and commitment to our clients. Put our team on your side and experience the level of legal representation you need.
Contact our Denver offices at (303) 861-2800 for your free, confidential consultation.