Colorado Personal Injury Lawyers
- Colorado Car Accident Lawyers
- Colorado Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Colorado Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Colorado Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Colorado Premises Liability Lawyers
- Colorado Product Liability Lawyers
- Colorado Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Colorado Slip And Fall Accidents
- Colorado Slip And Fall Accidents
- Colorado Workplace Accident
- Colorado Wrongful Death Lawyers
Experienced Premises Liability Attorneys in Colorado
At Springer & Steinberg, P.C., our skilled Colorado premises liability lawyers know that our residents have no reason to suspect that negligence will negatively impact their lives while shopping, dining, or simply walking through the private or public property.
Unfortunately, preventable circumstances that may include hazardous conditions caused by circumstances ranging from negligent security to wet floors can change our clients’ lives without notice.
If you have been injured while on another person, party, or entity’s property, including their land, business, building, or home, our premises liability lawyers in Colorado will outline your personal injury claim during a free consultation to learn the details of your case.
Contact us today to learn how we can help hold the liable property owner or operator accountable for your unique financial recovery needs.
Where Do Premises Liability Injuries Occur Most?
At Springer & Steinberg, our premises liability attorneys in Colorado know that our clients can be injured anywhere negligence is a factor.
Colorado premises liability accidents can occur in:
- Apartments and condominiums
- Bars and nightclubs
- Construction sites
- Entertainment and sports venues
- Grade schools, high schools, and colleges
- Grocery stores
- Hotels and resorts
- Industrial sites
- Museums and aquariums
- Parking lots and garages
- Parks and playgrounds
- Private property
- Professional offices
- Public sidewalks
- Shopping malls and retail businesses
- Ski resorts and lodges
- Warehouses, factories, and other workplaces
What are the Most Common Types of Premises Liability Claims in Colorado?
One of the most recognized premises liability claims in Colorado stems from slip and fall accidents.
However, common causes of premises liability accidents can include any type of negligence that leads to injuries on public or private property, including:
- Poorly lit areas
- Being struck by or against an object
- Loose floor mats
- Missing or damaged hand railings
- Wet floors
- Uneven sidewalks
- Falls from heights
- Broken stairs, elevators, or escalators
- Toxic fumes or chemicals
- Negligent or inadequate security
- Dog bites and attacks
- Uncleared snow and ice from walkways and parking lots
Have you suffered an injury on public or private property in Colorado?
Contact our skilled premises liability attorneys in Colorado today to discuss the key factors that may impact your eligibility to file a claim.
What Factors Determine Whether I Have a Premises Liability Claim in Colorado?
At Springer & Steinberg, our premises liability attorneys in Colorado know many factors will determine the legitimacy of your case.
- Proving there was an unreasonable risk of harm from the conditions on the premises
- Proving the person/party/entity in possession or control of the premises knew or should have known about the unreasonable risk of harm from the conditions
- Proving the person/party/entity in possession or control of the premises unreasonably failed to protect you from the harmful condition
- Proving the injuries you sustained resulted from the harmful condition
Our experience, integrity, and accessibility set us apart from other law firms as we represent premises liability clients throughout Colorado. Contact us today to learn how we can help you.
Who is Eligible to File a Premises Liability Claim in Colorado?
In Colorado, one of three types of injury victims may seek financial recovery from a liable property owner or operator.
They include those who owed a duty of care to the:
- Invitees: An invitee is someone who has been invited to enter or remain on the premises and is there for the mutual benefit of them and the landowner. Invitees typically visit businesses, including restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping malls. An invitee may recover damages caused by the landowner’s unreasonable failure to exercise reasonable care to protect against dangers of which the landowner knew or should have known.
- Licensees: A licensee is someone who enters or remains on the premises with the landowner’s permission or consent and for their own convenience or to advance their own interests. Licensees are typically social guests. A licensee may recover damages caused by the landowner’s unreasonable failure to exercise reasonable care to protect against dangers created by the landowner of which the landowner actually knew.
- Trespassers: A trespasser is someone who enters a property without the landowner’s express or implied consent. Trespassers cannot recover damages unless the person in possession of the premises willfully or deliberately caused their injuries.
What Type of Financial Compensation Can I Pursue After an Accident with Injuries in Colorado?
Our committed team of experienced and diverse attorneys and support staff have transformed the way premises liability cases are handled to ensure that each of our clients is treated fairly and with respect throughout settlement negotiations or the litigation process.
We focus on your individual circumstances and provide access to the complete resources our law firm has to offer to create customized and effective solutions for your unique claim.
Once we have examined the details of your case, we will aggressively pursue the financial outcome that fits your precise recovery needs, so you can move forward with confidence.
Depending on the extent of your injuries, your complete financial needs may be complex and include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Medical devices and prescription expenses
- Therapy and rehabilitation appointments
- Current and future lost wages
- Diminished working capacity
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Pain, suffering, and psychological damages
Our experienced premises liability attorneys in Colorado ensure your damages are calculated and predicted accurately, so you are awarded fairly. Should our negotiations with the insurance company end in a less than just outcome, we will end our talks and take your case to trial where our skilled litigators have produced proven results.
Contact Our Leading Colorado Premises Liability Lawyers at Springer & Steinberg Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have been hurt by a property owner or operator’s negligence, contact our skilled Colorado premises liability lawyers at Springer & Steinberg, P.C. by calling 303-861-2800 or online today to discuss the details of your case with a team of legal advocates who care about your future.
Our dedicated premises liability lawyers provide free consultations for all Colorado residents, and never charge any legal fees unless you make a recovery on your unique case.